Monday, May 18, 2015

So recently my parents celebrated their 25th wedding anniversary *woooot* and since my mother's real cute, she decided to have a party and since I'm real nice, I decided to help her while I have finals and ten journal entry papers to do but I mean who cares about school right? 

I wanted to share some of the decor that we did, but most importantly, the pretty little cake that my sister and I made and worked so hard on. 

I baked the cake, made custard and frosting, and decorated the bottom tier with rossettes
 and my sister decorated the top tier and stuck little edible pearls all by herself. I'd never have the patience to do that myself so kudos to her!

My mom bought some flower garlands to hang on our stairway, and I convinced her to buy lanterns and pom poms because they're cute. I also made a poster that my cousin and I (mostly my cousin) tried to tape somewhere so it wouldn't fall for the bajillionth time and basically everything that day was just really cute..

Despite it being quite a bit of work, I had a lot of fun and it was nice seeing my parents be so happy :)  






No comments:

Monday, May 18, 2015

So recently my parents celebrated their 25th wedding anniversary *woooot* and since my mother's real cute, she decided to have a party and since I'm real nice, I decided to help her while I have finals and ten journal entry papers to do but I mean who cares about school right? 

I wanted to share some of the decor that we did, but most importantly, the pretty little cake that my sister and I made and worked so hard on. 

I baked the cake, made custard and frosting, and decorated the bottom tier with rossettes
 and my sister decorated the top tier and stuck little edible pearls all by herself. I'd never have the patience to do that myself so kudos to her!

My mom bought some flower garlands to hang on our stairway, and I convinced her to buy lanterns and pom poms because they're cute. I also made a poster that my cousin and I (mostly my cousin) tried to tape somewhere so it wouldn't fall for the bajillionth time and basically everything that day was just really cute..

Despite it being quite a bit of work, I had a lot of fun and it was nice seeing my parents be so happy :)  






No comments: