Sunday, September 5, 2010

Cinnamon Rolls and Camping(:

CINNAMON ROLLS!<3

Dont you guys love cinnamon rolls? There so.. delicious. And fattening. (: Good food is usually fattening. Sigh. :( Anyways! My sister's specialty I guess is.. cinnamon rolls. They take a while to make, but its worth it. You have to go through getting all of the ingredients, making the cinnamon butter mix thingy, making the dough, icing, putting everything together, and then waiting for them to cook. :P So props to my sister Sadaf for all of the hard work :D







^Those are a few pictures from when we went camping.. I love camping! Its so much fun. Getting away from the city, sleeping in the woods, SMORES! and all that jazz.. When I went camping recently, I went with my cousins. Of course, it was a verrry fun experience, because I dont know why, but cousins just make things fun..er.(: Haha. Anyways, towards the end of the night we "sat around the campfire and sang the campfire song" or atleast we tried to.. hehe(:
        Comment about some things that YOU lovee. Or anything random, like this post.

-Saba

1 comment:

♥SaDaF♥QaDiR♥ said...

OMG u no wat I love?? U hahaha

jk cinammon rolls are better.... :D :D ;)


i love evil laughing too! MUAHAHAHAHA

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Cinnamon Rolls and Camping(:

CINNAMON ROLLS!<3

Dont you guys love cinnamon rolls? There so.. delicious. And fattening. (: Good food is usually fattening. Sigh. :( Anyways! My sister's specialty I guess is.. cinnamon rolls. They take a while to make, but its worth it. You have to go through getting all of the ingredients, making the cinnamon butter mix thingy, making the dough, icing, putting everything together, and then waiting for them to cook. :P So props to my sister Sadaf for all of the hard work :D







^Those are a few pictures from when we went camping.. I love camping! Its so much fun. Getting away from the city, sleeping in the woods, SMORES! and all that jazz.. When I went camping recently, I went with my cousins. Of course, it was a verrry fun experience, because I dont know why, but cousins just make things fun..er.(: Haha. Anyways, towards the end of the night we "sat around the campfire and sang the campfire song" or atleast we tried to.. hehe(:
        Comment about some things that YOU lovee. Or anything random, like this post.

-Saba

1 comment:

♥SaDaF♥QaDiR♥ said...

OMG u no wat I love?? U hahaha

jk cinammon rolls are better.... :D :D ;)


i love evil laughing too! MUAHAHAHAHA