Sunday, September 5, 2010

Diamonds are a girls best friend..

Hey! So, today I thought I should make this about random girly pictures.. and stuffs. (: What comes to your mind when you hear the word girly? To me, I think makeup,clothes,shoes,shopping,money,pink,frilly things, etc..
                                                    Ohh vintagey things.. How I love thee. (;
Hehehe(: ya soo.
OO! LOOK! A DIAMOND! :D

I love diamonds.. and roses. (:

Well that was all pretty random.. But I feel kinda happier now.. Idk why.
Haha well I hope you enjoyed the picturess!

7 comments:

♥SaDaF♥QaDiR♥ said...

hahaha i like the pictures.. but one thing.. a diamond is not my best friend.. i liek commenting on this thing!!! ohk ohk i love the first three pcis.. and the MASK <3 <3 ew makeup.. and i like roses... my best friend is a lily though.... hahahaha ohk nowww my word verification thing is grack......

Saba said...

lol... I like the pictures too(:

Hafsah said...

Hahah grack means great crack.

And a diamond might be your best friend, but I have real best friends lol...

Saba said...

oh right, and i dont. ha ha ha.

♥SaDaF♥QaDiR♥ said...

lol !! haf... u would know wat grack is... hahahahah.. OMG I hav real diamond best friends!!!

♥SaDaF♥QaDiR♥ said...

READ THIS... EVERYONE YOU BETTER READ IT! OR ELSE: http://sadafqadir.blogspot.com/2010/09/to-my-dear-lovely-sister.html

♥SaDaF♥QaDiR♥ said...

just in case that doesnt work :http://sadafqadir.blogspot.com/

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Diamonds are a girls best friend..

Hey! So, today I thought I should make this about random girly pictures.. and stuffs. (: What comes to your mind when you hear the word girly? To me, I think makeup,clothes,shoes,shopping,money,pink,frilly things, etc..
                                                    Ohh vintagey things.. How I love thee. (;
Hehehe(: ya soo.
OO! LOOK! A DIAMOND! :D

I love diamonds.. and roses. (:

Well that was all pretty random.. But I feel kinda happier now.. Idk why.
Haha well I hope you enjoyed the picturess!

7 comments:

♥SaDaF♥QaDiR♥ said...

hahaha i like the pictures.. but one thing.. a diamond is not my best friend.. i liek commenting on this thing!!! ohk ohk i love the first three pcis.. and the MASK <3 <3 ew makeup.. and i like roses... my best friend is a lily though.... hahahaha ohk nowww my word verification thing is grack......

Saba said...

lol... I like the pictures too(:

Hafsah said...

Hahah grack means great crack.

And a diamond might be your best friend, but I have real best friends lol...

Saba said...

oh right, and i dont. ha ha ha.

♥SaDaF♥QaDiR♥ said...

lol !! haf... u would know wat grack is... hahahahah.. OMG I hav real diamond best friends!!!

♥SaDaF♥QaDiR♥ said...

READ THIS... EVERYONE YOU BETTER READ IT! OR ELSE: http://sadafqadir.blogspot.com/2010/09/to-my-dear-lovely-sister.html

♥SaDaF♥QaDiR♥ said...

just in case that doesnt work :http://sadafqadir.blogspot.com/