Monday, September 27, 2010

WOOT!

YOU GUYS!!! IM BAAACK! again. for like the fifth time. in a looong time. But im sorry!! I had quite alot of work to do in these past two weeks of school. Yes, only TWO weeks of school.. Arghh! hehe.. Anyways, I was gonna do a blog on the first day of school but I couldnt.. I dont know why. Maybe I was being my lazy old self.. Hmmm. Haha(; Soo a brief summary of school for those of you who have been living under a rock:
  • We have a new principal, who is actually pretty nice. Shes letting us have clubs after school! How unlame is that?! :D I really wish I could join, IF she makes them happen, but it wouldnt work out :P
  • I am in the class.. in which most of my friends arent in. Sucks, but I've kinda gotten used to it. Maybe its the time to make new friends I guess..?
  • Elections are going on for student council, and I got nominated for Secretary! Soo I decided to run, even though I wasnt planning on it, but someone nominated me for treasurer, and i didnt want to be it so I said no, then I got nominated for Secretary and then the teacher said "I hope you dont say no to this one again" and then I felt bad so im all like okay fiiinee... And Im kinda glad. Its good to.. broaden your horizons right? (;
  • Uhmm.. The first day like always was pretty akward.. Kind of deja vu-ish ya know?
And those were just a few things going on.. I cant remember what else I had to put on here but.. Ya. I should really be doing a project right now.. Hey you know, this took alot less time than I thought. God knows what I had in mind to write that I thought would take so long... Hmm.
Haha well anyways, I hope you guys are all having a WONDERFUL dayy! :D
Love,
Sabadubdub

4 comments:

Zara said...

lol sabadub

Saba said...

lol thats all you have to say?!?! gee thanks zara mann :P

Zara said...

hahahahaha srry it distracted me

Saba said...

nicee.

Monday, September 27, 2010

WOOT!

YOU GUYS!!! IM BAAACK! again. for like the fifth time. in a looong time. But im sorry!! I had quite alot of work to do in these past two weeks of school. Yes, only TWO weeks of school.. Arghh! hehe.. Anyways, I was gonna do a blog on the first day of school but I couldnt.. I dont know why. Maybe I was being my lazy old self.. Hmmm. Haha(; Soo a brief summary of school for those of you who have been living under a rock:
  • We have a new principal, who is actually pretty nice. Shes letting us have clubs after school! How unlame is that?! :D I really wish I could join, IF she makes them happen, but it wouldnt work out :P
  • I am in the class.. in which most of my friends arent in. Sucks, but I've kinda gotten used to it. Maybe its the time to make new friends I guess..?
  • Elections are going on for student council, and I got nominated for Secretary! Soo I decided to run, even though I wasnt planning on it, but someone nominated me for treasurer, and i didnt want to be it so I said no, then I got nominated for Secretary and then the teacher said "I hope you dont say no to this one again" and then I felt bad so im all like okay fiiinee... And Im kinda glad. Its good to.. broaden your horizons right? (;
  • Uhmm.. The first day like always was pretty akward.. Kind of deja vu-ish ya know?
And those were just a few things going on.. I cant remember what else I had to put on here but.. Ya. I should really be doing a project right now.. Hey you know, this took alot less time than I thought. God knows what I had in mind to write that I thought would take so long... Hmm.
Haha well anyways, I hope you guys are all having a WONDERFUL dayy! :D
Love,
Sabadubdub

4 comments:

Zara said...

lol sabadub

Saba said...

lol thats all you have to say?!?! gee thanks zara mann :P

Zara said...

hahahahaha srry it distracted me

Saba said...

nicee.